Tuesday 9 August 2016

My new #ebook "Best Day Ever"



I am so excited about my new ebook called "Best Day Ever". It is the first book that I have both written and illustrated and I think you'll love it. Here is the synopsis:

Before the first rays of dawn, three woodland creatures busily carry out their daily tasks. Today, however, will be different. Today, work will end early for beaver, raccoon and chipmunk and adventure will be the next order of business.

Join our three friends as they set out together for a day of fun and laughter, ups and downs, meeting new friends along the way and agreeing that this day is the best day ever!

This book is about adventure and sharing that adventure with your friends. A great day can also come with its share of difficulties, but overcoming them makes the day all the more exciting and memorable. This book is also a great reminder to parents that too much work is not a good thing. Take time to enjoy your children and share in their adventures.

My book is available on Kindle as an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Day-Ever-David-Gnass-ebook/dp/B01JK0LZTA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470758393&sr=8-1&keywords=david+gnass

If you do decide to purchase a copy please take time to review it. Your honest reviews are worth gold to help me become a better writer and illustrator.






No comments:

Post a Comment