Sunday 24 May 2015

#Vida Voices Designer

Just recently, I received an email from VIDA. They are a global partnership of creators, pairing designers from around the world with makers in Pakistan in accordance with high ethical standards, to create original, beautiful products. And the best part is that a portion of the proceeds goes toward creating literacy programs for the makers, so that they have opportunities to learn reading, writing and basic math that they would not otherwise have.

They asked me to be a designer for them by contributing some of my illustrations. I thought this would be an exciting way to help promote my work and also a unique way to showcase art. See My VIDA design page.

There are many talented designers already on board and they are looking for many more. So if you're an illustrator, photographer or fine artist have a look at their website http://shopvida.com/collections/voices.


Learn more by clicking the image below.





No comments:

Post a Comment